Sunday 31 August 2014

Sally Hansen Ionic Indigo Magnetic Polish With Stamping

Hi all.

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted.  However, in this space I've done a lot of home improvement with three trips to IKEA (including my first ever trip there!), turned 25, gotten a new tattoo, went for many wonderful dinners, and I currently have family up as my brother's wedding was on Friday, so a lot has been happening!

Today I have some really simple, really boring nails from a few months back.  I'm really hoping I start getting back into nails as much as I used to be and find some creativity!

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Sally Hansen Magnetic - Ionic Indigo
Stamp Colour: Barry M - Silver Foil
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM422
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
And here's a picture of the base colour.  I always have problems with magnetic polishes drying too quickly and only getting the pattern to show on one part of the nail, so for this I painted half the nail, and used the magnet, and did the same on the other half.  Worked out quite well I think.


And for good measure here's how amazing and cosy, and lovely and clean and tidy my new room is:


I went a little OTT but was so sick of my dark (and unfinished) room something had to change!

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend =]

11 comments:

  1. This sort of activity will ensure that potential customers and recruits remember you. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. satta king Remember to send to your insurer documentation that your home is secured.

    ReplyDelete

  3. If you have been prescribed medication for anxiety, be sure that you take it at the same time every day. You can put your bottle by your toothbrush in the cabinet, or just wherever you will notice it. Remember that some medications take a while to work, so you have to take it every day. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar satta king mix acne creams together. Many people panic and use many different products at once hoping something will have more effect then one individually.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To make more money, you can offer additional products and bonuses. After presenting the qualities of a product, mention its shortcomings and how that can be fixed by an additional product. You should make sure that the original product and the bonuses would interest the same kind of customers. Satta King Rational Advice On Getting The Most Out Of Internet Marketing Play Bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have the proper equipment to run your business. Equipment that is related to your business like a computer or printer is tax deductible in the year that the expense occurred. To qualify for a tax write off the equipment must be primarily used by the business and necessary for your business to run properly satta king Check out your competition. To ensure that you will be gaining readers, Play Bazar .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep the content on your website fresh and current. The information should be useful to your visitors as well. This will encourage people to visit your website more often. You can try creating a blog, it is extra work but it is worth it when you link keywords to your website. Play Bazaar Make The Internet Work For You And Your Business Satta King

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ask others if you can advertise for them. Selling advertising space on your site can be one of the most reliable ways to turn a profit online. If, for instance, you operate a blog with a large following, ad space on your site is probably worth quite a pretty penny to the right advertisers. This advertisement will bring your customers to a different website in which they'll be offered goods or services. play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  9. satta king
    play bazaar Rulana har kisi ko ata hai
    Hasana kisi kisi ko ata hai
    Rula ke jo mana le wo sacha yaar hai
    Aur jo rula ke khud bhi ansu bahaye
    Woh apka sacha pyar hai…

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muskuraate Rehna isi Tarah humesha
    Kyonki teri is muskan mein meri jaan basi hai satta king
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]