Thursday 3 April 2014

Loop the Loop, Gold and Black Stamping

Hi all,

Sorry for being MIA so long, you know how it happens, life and all the fun stuff that prevents me sitting in front of a laptop. Also all the non-fun stuff like work, and gym!

Today I have one little piccah, from way back when (at least a few months) some really simple stamping, trying out a few new polishes.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: Ciaté - Loop the Loop, & an unknown Nails Inc Gold
Stamping Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM406
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

That's all for me, I'll try to post again next week :] Hope you're all keeping well!

9 comments:

  1. I actually considered using that stamp last time I stamped, because it's really pretty. I ended up with another one though, haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending a little of your time to help your new recruits will help your business succeed.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paying off your monthly credit card bills in a timely manner improves your anxiety levels. Worrying over payments made after the due date can be a major source of stress and anxiety. By paying your bills promptly, you will be able to feel more relaxed. play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. play bazaar satta kingOnly put natural skin products if you have acne. Many products have chemicals in them that can just irritate and dry out your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Apply These Tips To Your Home Business satta king Check out your competition. To ensure that you will be gaining readers, Play Bazar

    ReplyDelete
  6. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Har Dilka ek raz hota hai
    Har baat ka ek andaz hota hai
    Jab tak na lage bewafai ki thokar
    Har kisi ko apni pyar par naaz hota he.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Na Ruthna Humse Hum Mar Jayenge,
    Dil Ki Duniya Tabaah Kr Jayenge, play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]