Sunday 16 March 2014

Ciaté - Loop the Loop & Bronze Stamping

Hi all,

Today I have a really simple mani, really simple stamping, that as always looked better in person.  This was actually my first ever Ciaté polish and I really loved the formula, though as it's a mini, I disliked the brush.  A thank you goes out to one of my managers for getting this for me for a little christmas pressie :] I also got a Ciaté christmas mix glitter (can't remember the name now).

On to the mani:
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Ciaté - Loop the Loop
Stamping Colour: Revlon - Cooper Chrome
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM410
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

Sadly I forgot to take any swatch shots, but it's a gorgeous creamy pastel yellow. I'll definitely be using this again soon as the Spring weather is making me excited for sunny days!

I really love this image too, I think I may use it next time over a tie-dye type base so it shows through the "arrow head" like space.

That's all from me today, hope you've all had a good weekend :]

6 comments:

  1. While in the long run you will earn more from your down line than your own sales, by creating techniques that they can use to get additional sales you will all reap the benefits. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  2. play bazaar satta kingDress weather appropriate and wear naturally made from natural fibers. Not only can extreme temperatures and humidity wreak havoc on the skin,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might think it takes a lot of specialized knowledge about technology to use green energy technology. However, you don't need to become a technology expert to use green energy technology in your home. You just need some basic information about how to use this technology to save energy. Read on for some tips.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. To make sure you aren't paying more than necessary for your car insurance, be sure to ask about discounts. For example, some drivers might be eligible for reduced rates for passing a defensive driving test. Students can sometimes get discounts for good grades, and seniors who drive less can also get reduced premiums.Satta king Check out your competition. To ensure that you will be gaining readers, Play Bazar

    ReplyDelete
  5. satta king
    play bazaar

    play bazaar
    play bazaar Khuda ne jab ishq banaya hoga,.,.,
    To khud ajmaya hoga,.,.,
    Hamari to aukaat hi kya hai,.,.,
    Is ishq ne khuda ko bhi rulaya hoga,.,.,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pyar Kiya He Humne Koi Mazak Nahi
    Dil Ki Dhadkan Tere Naam Kr Jayenge play bazaar
    play bazaar

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]