Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Pick & Mix

Hi all, happy Friday!

This week has been a loooooong week, but I'm hoping that this weekend will help me recover further from my cold/cough and a night out with the bestie will get me into the festive mood further!

I've been sporting these nail since Sunday, and while they are currently chipped on a few corners, they're holding up quite well!

The white base on most of the nails is Rimmel - French White, and the glitter on those nails is Nails Inc - Electric Lane. Not sure why I love white with glitter like this, but I do! I really still need to buy a new white as this one has been thinned so much it smells more like thinner than polish!
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Coats: Rimmel - French White, NOPI - My Cherry Amour & W7 - Night Suede (pinky)
Image Plates: Bundle Monster BMH01 BMH03
Glitter: Ciaté - Sequin Mistletoe Magic (thank you Debbie-dumpling for this :D)
Stamping Colours: W7 - Suede, Konad White, Rimmel Black, Revlon - Emerald City
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails


 And for funsies here's the stamping without dotting or a top coat. Rudolph freaked me out so much at this point with his zombie eyes!

Hope you's like these :] I'm hoping to post more festive-themed nails soon when I do some more peoples nails!

3 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]