Monday 7 October 2013

Zoya - Solange Swatch

Hi all, Happy Monday!

Just a quickie post today showing the gorgeous Zoya - Solange, and I'll not waffle on too much as I've injured my finger and typing is really quite painful.

In an earlier post I've shown swatches of Zoya - Carey that I was sent by Nail Care Club to try, and this is is the second polish mentioned.

This is the first Pixie  Dust type polish I've tried, and is the only one I own.  I loved these, I love the formula and the dry time, and the effect is really just stunning.

It looks great with a top coat too, and I've used it in part of a splatter mani and it looks so good.
Zoya - Solange

Hands look a little bit dead but this pic shows the colour better.

1 comment:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]