Monday 15 April 2013

Barry M - Lychee - Grey and Aqua Horses & Cowboys

Hi all. Happy Monday :]

Barry M - Lychee is a polish I was lusting after for a while, but every time I'd call in to a shop to see if they had it, nowhere did. Until a few weeks ago when I called into Boots on the morning before work to pick up some lunch. Since then I must have used it about 4 times already. I love it. The formula's so so nice, and the colour (although it doesn't really look it in the pictures) is quite a nice nude for me.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Barry M - Lychee
Stamp Colours: W7 - Night Suede & Aqua Suede
Image Plate: Cheeky CH34
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Such a pretty nude!

When I first bought the Cheeky plate set I thought this was a really cute image, but wearing these I totally fell it love with it. From afar it looks like some sort of dog tooth pattern, and then when you stop and look you see that it's actually horses with cowboys. Well I say cowboys cause that's what I want them to be, but they're probably just jockeys.

Have a good day ^-^

6 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]