Thursday 14 March 2013

Purple Gradient with Pink and White Stamping

Hi all

Yay Thursday! Almost the weekend! Sorry again for the lack of posts recently I really feel like I have zero energy when I'm home after work, and all I want to do on the weekend is relax!

These nails aren't really as good as they should have been, but I think that has something to do with the image plate itself. I think It may been etched too deeply, I think I need to maybe get in contact with Cheeky and see about getting a handful of plates replaces. I'm not having much luck :(

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: Collection 2000 - Angel Wings & Beauty UK - Jelly Bean
Stamping Colours: Konad Special - White & Psyche Pink
Image Plate: Cheeky CH50
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
See what I mean about the image? There's meant to be lines between all petals, and the ends are meant to be pointed like Cherry Blossom, and it just didn't really work at all :( These did look really quite fun from arms length though as the colour combo was nice and bright.

Here's a couple pictures of the base gradient:



Well that's all from me today. Hope you're all having a good one :]

10 comments:

  1. Love love love this, seriously all the colours look amazing together, it's a shame about the plates though, you should definitely try and get them replaced !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even if it doesn't quite look like you wanted, it still looks amazing, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the best stamping mani's I have seen - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. love the gradient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful manicure! And the gradient is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is GORGEOUS! Everything about it is just so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I can see what you mean about the plates but it still looks amazing! I'm sure you can only see it close up and zoomed in anyway. I am inspired to try something similar :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the base gradient you put these on! Very pretty! Hopefully they'll replace your plates or something!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]