Thursday 13 December 2012

The Polish Bar - Violet Sky

Hey all! Happy Thursday! So close to the weekend I can taste it! hehe.

Small post today to showcase The Polish Bar - Violet Sky. This is two coats over Manhattan - 67n.


I really love the combination of glitters in this one, and I imagine the purple glitter would really pop on a different base, which is something i'm going to try in the future, maybe in one of my Christmas mani's as I find this quite festive in the snowy sense :]

I hope everyone's had a good week so far, mine as flown by but I suppose that is what happens when you're only looking forward!

12 comments:

  1. Pretty glitter polish :)
    (you asked on my blog where the deer was from, not sure if you read my comment so I thought let's say it here too ;) It's from HB012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll have to add it to my wishlist :D All the images are adorable on that plate!

      Delete
  2. Love the combo!
    Christmas mani's yeahhhhhhh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :P & today I'm gonna spend planning Christmas mani's especially for you ;]

      Delete
  3. Pretty! I always love a nice purple mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...I LOVE this!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]