Sunday 26 August 2012

Pulsating Pink And Purple - We Stamp On Sundays

This week's challenge for Adventures In Stamping was to use pink or purple, of the bright variety. I for some reason really wasn't feeling too inspired, so just kind of settled on using some of my new goodies.
Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colours: Essence - Shopping Trip In Soho
                          Essence - Party All Night Long
Stamp Colour: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Grape Escape
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM301
Top Coat: Rimmel 60 Seconds - Clear
 
Then I added a coat of Party All Night Long, I loved the layering of this. I love Jellies with flakies. Just love love love them!
Here's what I used:
I hope you liked these! They looked a lot better in real life - brighter.

Hope you're having a good Sunday!

21 comments:

  1. Pretty :) Nice combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them a lot! I actually thought you had painted those stripes yourself! That's how highly I think of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty combo! love that stamp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^-^ I love the stamp too though it's a little bit of a pain to work with!

      Delete
  4. I like these a lot! Very beautiful :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may not have been inspired but this works really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the flakies you added to give it some depth. So pretty! Now I want that purple to stamp with =P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]