Thursday 30 August 2012

Miss Sporty - Raindrops, Silver Stamping And Green Dots

Hey all! Happy Thursday! :]

I'm slowly but surely catching up on swatching or using my untrieds. Today we have a gorgeous teal, which has such a good formula; Miss Sporty - Raindrop. Since getting this polish at the start of June I've had it on my toes about three times. and on my fingers twice.

Today I'm showing you what I wore for a few days a few weeks back. I started with Raindrop, Stamped with China Glaze - Millennium, and dotted the centre of the images with Models Own - Slate Green.
Base Coat: La Femme
Base Colour: Miss Sporty - Raindrop
Stamp Colour: China Glaze - Millennium
Dot Colour: Models Own - Slate Green
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM213
Top Coat: Rimmel 60 Seconds - Clear
Here's a swatch shot of raindrop, there's some marks in the finish cause I'd painted them before bed, but usually this has a nice glossy finish to it :]

Hope you're all having a good day =]

17 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Jenni, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really cool. I really like Miss Sporty's polishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so pretty! Love the combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty and simple! I've never heard of Miss Sporty polishes before is this another UK brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So simple I wasn't really expecting to like it as much as I did :] I don't know if they're a UK brand, but I think they're also sold in Europe.

      Delete
  5. So much gorgeous teal! This is cute! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks so pretty with the stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]