Monday 5 March 2012

More Interview Nails

Another boring set of interview nails. These looked much better in real life, as the shimmer in Peach Smoothie popped against the Chrome. But in pictures you can hardly see the shimmer.

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Revlon - Peach Smoothie
Stamping Colour: NYC - Foiled Rotten
Image Plate: Konad M85
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

Like I said, in person these looked much better. And I still love the scent of Peach smoothie. Nomnom.

Happy Mondayyyyy :]

6 comments:

  1. Dont you hate when pictures do no good for the mani!? I know I do, however its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow very cute, your stamping is always sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Subtle yet awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for interview nails! I think they look great! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]