Sunday 26 February 2012

Using 3 Colours - We Stamp On Sundays

This weeks challenge over at Adventures In Stamping was to use 3 colours. I dunno if it was meant to be three colours including the base or not, but I think it's open to interpretation. Unless it's regarding green/blue and teals :P Hehe.

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Models Own - Utopia
Stamping Colours: China Glaze - Frostbite
                             George - Hoax
                             Miss Sporty - Unknown Colour
Image Plate: Konad M64
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In 1




What I used :]



Kind of hard to see the change in purples, but you can better see the colour changes on the ring and pinky finger.

Stamping like this is my favourite kind. Don't get my wrong; I like nothing more than striking stamping on a plain base colour, but I just love mixing colours.

For stamping like this, where I don't want any harsh lines, I always use the polish left on the scraper not using the first stamp. :]

17 comments:

  1. this is very pretty, love the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely!! :D Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about buying this plate and the design that you used is actually the one I was most unsure of...you know how it will look and all but I guess I will get it now.Btw, do I still need to say it looks lovely:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh ^_^ Thanks! It's became one of my favourite stamps!

      Delete
  4. This is soooooooooo pretty! That floral image is one of my favourites. You chose some lovely colours for this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute! omg I have that plate but I haven't used this design yet! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Hehe. The whole teal thing's funyn for me. I'm constantly saying to my boyfriend that things are not green they're teal, or things are not blue, they're teal xD hehe.

      Delete
  7. I love the colourshift effect, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]