Tuesday 21 February 2012

Pink & White Flowers - Bundle Monster

So this is another post from before Valentines. I've pulled my back (old before my time; I know) so it's not pleasant to be sat, up, or to be at any angle where I can type. So this is gonna be super quick then I'm gonna spend the next couple of hours watching Once Upon A Time, and anything else that I need to catch up on.

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: La Femme - No Name Pink Creme
Stamp Colour: Konad - Special White
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM16
Top Coat: Models Own - 3 In 1
I loved wearing these for the day I had them on, from afar they looked like nail stickers, and were kind of trippy. Very fun indeed.

Anyhoo I hope everyone's having a good Shrove Tuesday / Pancake Day :] & I will be catching up *fingers crossed* with blog posts I need to read tomorrow.

21 comments:

  1. Oh no!! Feel much better!!!

    These nails are really lovely! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are stunning! I've never dared use that stamp as I couldn't imagine it stamping well at all for me but it looks fantastic here!
    Hope your back gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love this stamp, The polish has to be really good for stamping though other wise the opacity of it gets all screwy!

      & Thanks, It's feeling a little better today, but still not fixed.

      Delete
  3. The stamping is so well done on these that I also thought they were nails stickers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the Konad stamping polish to thank for that xD Hehe.

      Delete
  4. I love these flowers!! They look perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, hope your back feels better soon...nothing worse than back pain :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you hurt your back BUT this mani is super cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really cute mani! Love the flower design :D Aw I hope your back gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beyond gorgeous! I Love the colors together! The stamp designs is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this mani! You do such fun stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg! these is so super adorable! :) i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your stamping is really great!!!I love this! Sorry I am 550 posts behind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know how it feels being behind in posts! So I feel for you! xD

      Delete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]