Wednesday 11 January 2012

Pink Chrome Roses

This was one of those mani's that you can't stop staring at, because I mixed the chromes before scraping the plate it made certain parts of the image pop. So fun to wear. Sorry for whatever happened to the ring finger, I think some acetone spillage perhaps.

Some of these didn't transfer so well oops. I started with 2 coats of George - Asda, and then did a zigzag in one of the chromes, and filled in the other parts with the other chrome.

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: George - Confusion
Stamp Colours: N.Y.C. - Foil For You & Foil'er Up
Image Plate: Konad M65
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

I think I'll have to use this method more often!

20 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is stunning and oh so beautiful! I think purple's always a winner but teamed with chrome stamping...wow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the floral print with the purple. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shimmery pink roses!

    I nominated you for the Cute Blog Award: http://amandalandish.blogspot.com/2012/01/cute-blog-award.html

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! This is such a beautiful manicure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! I love chrome mixture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This look is so lovely! Can you try doing it with black nail polish and gold / yellow flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will at some point yes, maybe with a different floral stamp :]

      Delete
  7. Wait, can you still buy these nyc foil polishes?? I have the really old sally hansen chrome but it smells terrible and is likely not 3 free..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get mine from a random little makeup shop, I've never seen them in a high street store, but I also haven't been to that makeup store in a year or so! So I'm not even sure if they still sell them! I have no idea if N.Y.C. chrome are 3 free though.

      Delete
  8. Wow this is so pretty! I love this a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Jenn, this looks totally amazing - i love it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this and that stamping polish is amazing. The stamp came out perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]