Monday 17 October 2011

Mummy Nails

I feel like I have been lacking in the Halloween nails department, usually I jump right on it as soon as it's October but for some reason this year I haven't. I've changed my mind about my costume this year though so I'll have more free time to do my nails, rather than making a bag from scratch, or dyeing a wig with sharpies... So hopefully more Halloween goodness to come :]

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On
Black Nail Art Pen
White & Black Acrylic Paint (Eyes)
Rimmel - Pop! (Eyes)
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
I really could've done with another two topcoats, my nail art pens are starting to die and always leave a chunky texture.

6 comments:

  1. These are really awesome!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I thought they were owls at first though. You should do owls! Or maybe I will, after being inspired by this, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are so cute :D i wanna do them for myself

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]