Thursday 25 August 2011

M&S Mini & Chrome Multi Stamp Mani

You can't really tell too well from these pictures, but there's actually two chromes, pale pink, and a lilac, which switch top and bottom on alternating finger; if that makes any sense. For this I used 3 different Bundle Monster image plates and one Konad plate.

The blue is from a set of 4 mini's that I got as a "hard work" present from my old managers (<3 them) in the set there was a bright pink creme, a yellow, and two glass flecked polishes; this blue, and a turquoise mint type colour.

Direct sunlight, 2 coats of the blue.

Base coat: CND - Stickey
Base colour: Unknown M&S
Stamp Colours: N.Y.C - Foil For You & Techno Foil
Plates Used: BM207, BM208, BM215 & M64


4 comments:

  1. Nice variety of designs there =) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like this! Love the color combo and the stamping is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I love this! Love the different prints and the colors you choose! The stamping is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]