Friday 22 July 2011

Coral Flower Pick 'n' Mix

I'm enjoying the fact the sun has decided to come back out a little here and there, after a rather miserable looking week. So I felt like wearing some brighter colours. I was feeling a tad more creative than recently so I decided to go for a Pick 'N' Mix type Mani :]

Excuse the tip wear!

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Natural Collection - Antique Coral
Stamp Colour: Rimmel White

Index Finger: Plate M64

Middle Finger: Flowers Painted With Acrylic Paint
Gold Dots: H&M - Wa Wa Woom

Ring Finger: Rimmel French Colour For Half Moon
Pearls: Bought From The Pound Shop
Plate: BM16

Little Finger: Lines Drawn With White Paint
Glitter: Nail Art Pen - Ebay



I think by the time I got around to the little finger I'd almost ran out of ideas.

8 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]