Saturday 25 June 2011

Gold Tips

I feel like I haven't used Konad or Bundle Monster in ages. And the truth is I haven't. Although I've had a little time, I feel as though life is mental right now. I think this is just because next week is my last week of work; and so instead of getting everything sorted, and trying to apply for as many suitable posts as I can, I'm trying to plan my first holiday (and first time on an airplane!) and freaking out, which means I try to distract myself - a lot.

More stampy goodness on the way soon. Promise. I actually put on some gems, and some gold bullions onto the sponged part too. but the colour combination was a bit off for me, so i'm not gonna post a pic :P

Beauty UK - Smokey Lilac - 2 coats

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Beauty UK - Smokey Lilac
Sponged With: H&M - Wa Wa Woom














No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]