Thursday 31 March 2011

Green On Green

I actually wore this for St.Patrick's Day. I love Collection 2000 - Mint Mojo, and Button Moon, and BMX Bandit. In fact pretty much everything I've tried of their new range I like.

There is an orange that I'd love for them to do again though, as my bottle is in baaad shape. It's my perfect orange, bright and fun with shimmer, and some lime shimmer popping through too! I'll have to post some swatches soon.

Stamp: M79
Stamping Colour: Constance Carrol - Empire
Base Colour: Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Mint Mojo
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]