Wednesday 16 March 2011

Candy Striped.

I lovelovelove some of George @ Asda's nail polishes.
Some of them are incredibly good for stamping.
Like Streamer, I would always get compliments on this when I wore it alone, and it doubles as having total opacity as a stamping polish.

Unlike all the white's I own that arent very good at stamping :( which is why I went over this with a thin brush.
Fail. However I still love the Pink & Mintish colour combo.


Stamp: BM20
Stamping Colour: George - Streamer & Rimmel - White
Base Colours: George - Streamer & Models Own - Pastel Pink
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]